Here are the classes I’ll be taking next semester:
- Intermediate Swing Dance
- I believe that I’ll really like this class. Beginning Swing Dance was amazing.
- Differential Equations
- I’m taking this as a means to an end, that end being Physically Based Animation, taught in the Spring. That being said, I heard the professor is really funny and teaches really well. I’m looking forward to this class just because of the professor.
- Also because I’ve taken Linear Algebra, which in my opinion should be learned before DiffEq in the first place, just because it’s such a great tool.
- Introduction to Computer Graphics
- I really hope I’ll like this…if I don’t I’ll have to really sit aside and reconsider my intentions to go into the game/animation industries.
- Computer Graphics Practicum
- This should be really fun – it’s a partner based class, and the final project is a contest. I’m secretly competitive sometimes.
- Data Structures and Functional Programming using OCaml
- I’ve heard a lot of scary stores about this class, but I know that since I have a huge friend group taking it with me, if I suffer, at least I won’t be alone. Yay for support groups
- Otherwise, this should be really fun. I’ve seen people using OCaml and it looks really cool.
- DiffEq AEW
- I might turn this into my personal tutoring session like I did for Python AEW. Also, I am thoroughly disappointed I didn’t do the Multivariable Calc AEW, because I suffered a lot in that class.
- Art Seminar
- No idea what to expect. I just want to be able to critique art well and talk about art and get to know some art history.
I will probably be spending the most time on OCaml and DiffEq. Next up, Graphics and Art Seminar. Swing dance will be my stress-reliever class.
Also this semester will include church hopping (3hrs/wk), fellowship hopping(3hrs/wk), Cornell Computer Animation(3hrs/wk), working at Statler Hotel(4-6hrs/wk), and Marching Band(4-8hrs/wk). This might sound overwhelming but I believe that with proper time management and healthy living habits and God especially that it will work out.